Friday, December 5, 2014

Try Something New

This is what has been on Roxy's mind since our last meeting...

I've kind of been struggling with what I want to base my theme on. Part of me wants to be pulled into the crime/violence theme group because of what my students go through on a daily basis…. the other part of me wants to try something new. 

I'm totally interested in Deborah's Banksy project and I can't wait to try it with my students. My floor at school is under utilized so they are closing it in the next few weeks. My plan is to use this idea of school street art as a good bye to the floor! 

For now I'm going to keep thinking and talking to my kids to generate ideas. 

I really enjoy coming together and sharing stories/ ideas. It has definitely been something I look forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment